Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GACC

Another one of my old post from friendster....

Posted March 2, 2008 | Tagged GACC Anime games comic fiesta cosplaying

Gosh am i tired or wat….but i have my greatest day ever!!!

Its held on 1st and 2nd of March.. XD… it was either my luckiest or the best day of my life…. coz i never enjoy myself to this fullest before and also being so lucky all the time XD…

Its all started on 1st of March, which is saturday, when i need to wake up really early to catch the bus to melaka, which is where the event is held… it was held on MMU Uni…

In around 7.30 i met up with my cousin brother Benee at the bus stop opposite my unit, then we wait for the bus till around 8.15 then only it arrive… once everybody is in the bus we head off to Melaka… which took us around 2 hours plus… i took my fullest nap inside the bus… i was doggone tired…

Then when i reach there, the first person whom i found was.. HIKARU… lols am i glad to see him, he have indeed change his hairstyle again… =] and boy do i miss him … and also met up with kaoru, he is way more too tired compare to me… of course Hikaru told me to line up for the tickets if i want to get the seiyuu morita autograph, but seeing the line, i didnt went and queue up but instead i runs around the hall and visits booths and also greetings all my anime friends.. taking pics will be Hikaru jobs, coz he is like obsesses with my camera…. =.=”…

And then there is this group call “Kawai Sakura” and boy they storm the hall with their song, the first was from the anime “Nana” the theme song, which is really nice, plus i love their guitarist and they’re both girls XD…!!! which is the best i mean how often you see girls rocking hardcore and staying cool at the same time….

Then of course i met BEN!!! The gempak comic book writer!!! He drew the comic book called fatal chaos, gardenie and many more XD and boy was it lucky to meet him there…. the sad thing is that he have change from Gempak company to now is Powder… I did ask him about the continues story for the third installment of Gardenie, coz most of my friends is into that story, but he didnt tell me much, he was really sad when he said that he is the original creator of that story, despite seeing him so sad i din push the matter…

Then of course there are performance on stage which is really kakoi =D gosh they (the performers) really makes me laugh till i cant laugh anymore, i got sore throat and also tummy ache by the end of the day….

The next best thing is that they have games for us to play XD… and also i saw the trailer of FF versus 13.. gosh i cant keep my eyes off the big screen…its like totally cool!!! That main character can teleport and also he is so cool looking, the graphic is like always the best !!! GOSH i nearly drools because of him .. XD….

Then the evening came which i have go to a hotel and stay with some couple of CF friends, we ate at the mamak stall along with some other friends, which is the same old cute honey senpai and also this Ren guy whom look nearly the same as Gypsy … at first i thought my eyes sight having problem by seeing Gypsy there, but then it was another guy …. but then i wasnt the only one though some other too thought he and Gypsy was twins XD…

Then comes sunday… I got woken up by my friends, they’re like sooo early… in around 7.30 to 8.00 am she is like preparing, her make up and stuff, because she was performing XD.. as a vocalist .. XD Plus the cosplayers all are just so KAKOI!!!! and our fav (fans list) is the commander and also the hard gay.. XD.. pics will be posted, you guys can check it out there sooner or later… XD….

Then we reach the hall in around 10 something, what i can do there was to line up for the seiyuu, half the time i dont think i even have that chance to get it coz its like already a long queue in such a early morning, so i skip breakfast and line up for it, and when the clock strikes 11am, the ticket counter opens and the line starts to shorten and finally my turn… the girl pass me a 097.. i was like *toocomplex* then i quickly rush to my friends and tell them the good news, they (hardcore morita fan) would give me anything to have the tickets, but somehow my instinct told me to keep it… So i bought a ichigo doll, just to let him sign on it, coz i come unprepared.. i never even thought that i would even get a chance to get near him, because the autograph session is for only limited to 100 people…

Grabbing hold to my tickets making sure it doesnt lost, i ate my brunch then met up with hikaru and kaoru, (nearly kena killed by them coz i told them yesterday no interest in lining up but ended up with a ticket on my hand) then more photoshooting while i occupy myself with the stage performance and also looking around for present for my sis and friends.. XD

Then finally the time have come, around 2.15pm, he arrive….. walking down the crowded hallway, (this reminds me of my uni when some superstar came, people would just crowd there just to see him upclose XD… but after taking a glimpse of him, i just with the crowd as he goes on stage, he was a very active guy and also open XD, he answer, cheers and also doe whatever the crowd want him to do… but my legs cant hold me any longer i went and find my friends, we ended up playing cards…

Then the autograph session is on, we line up of course, i was the last 3, i mean my number is 097…. =.=”… so i wait and wait… like a million years… then finally it was my turn… when i walk up to him, i was already blushing my head off, and my hands were like cold… i pass him the plushie ichigo, and he ask me in jap (where you want me to sign it) i just answer him anywhere, not taking my eyes off him… then finally when he finish signing, i bend down low to him (at this moment i dunno wat came over me but i ask him a question that i would never thought that he would do it) i whisper to him (can you give me a kiss) and i pointed to my left cheek…

He smiles widely and lean over to me, then his lips eventually touches my left cheek, at that precious moment, no one can even felt how i felt when he does that, but for all i can hear is a roar by the background….then i blushes even more, i can even felt heat coming out from my the cheek where he kisses, i was rushing to go down already but he grabs my hand again and shake, that time my hand was cold and shaking badly…. Plus when i got down from the stage, the emcee and my friends start to crowd over me…. the emcee even told me that, i was the first to have that kiss, and everyone was wondering the same things, why he give it to me… the answer.. simple.. i just ask… =]

Then after that event i was cornered by those hardcore morita’s fans….and gosh they even try to rubs my cheeks… but for all they have done, i still can feel the sensation of the kiss XDXD… adui i miang d….

So for now, i dunno whether am i the luckiest or just the happiest day of my life … XD

No comments: