Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Comic Fiesta

Haha Another old post from friendster... nothing much to read, move along move along...



December 22, 2006 Comments(0)
First of all, I want to thank one of my friends who pull me into comic fiesta who’s Hito-chan aka Su Sien aka my ex house mate…. muakxxx (flying kiss)

Yup, she’s the one who put me into cosplaying. If not i don’t even know what is cosplay… Well cosplay is a function where you dress up as one of your favourite character. Any anime character will do…

It was the first time experience and I’m doing it again next year.

Anyway, this is what happen on that day itself. (flash back) Morning about 8 something, my dad woke me up and we have our breakfast at the nearby restaurant which cooks my favourite food… bak kut teh… haha.. (giggles) Just as i step into my car, my friend Hito-chan, she called me on the phone… Before long, my dad found her house. Wihout furthur awaits I went into her house. She intro her friends as I quickly change into my costume. I cosplay as the negozawa… (smiles) About 9.30 we set off to Srk Sir Sedaya. We reach there at about 10.15 if i’m not mistaken. We were early. Not many people was there at the moment we reach. Before long, people started to fill in…

At about 10.30 to 10.45 we went upstairs without waiting for the others to show up. Upstairs where the others cosplayers are amazing. They’re outfits is incredibly stunning… (eyes shining) There are so many of them… We waited outside the hall to wait for the door to be open and let us buy the tickets. Most of us is sweating because the outfits are really large and thick… (rolls eyes) Finally at about 11.15, they opens the door. We quickly buy out tickets and get inside. That’s because inside is fills with air conditioning. So I ran around and look for my voodoo doll. Which is a major part of my cosplaying. Finally I found it at one of Hito-chan’s friends’s booth. I was so happy when i got that doll. I started to cosplay once i got that doll… Do i even look creepy..(evils grins) Anyway, I walk around with my new found cosplay friends which her name was Tsubasa… She was so hyper… She keeps pulling me around to every booth to shop… (laugh)

Still I love being taken photo by people… (shy giggles)

But lastly I love being taken with all the ouran high school host club… I felt so happy… (glow)

I would like thank everyone who makes me so happy on that day…

No comments: