Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The bus stop guy...

ROFLMAO i cant stop laughing and smile at this post i blog about few years ago in friendster... Most of you might not know it but my close friend would XD...



Posted September 4, 2007 |
It was just a normal day, I was sitting on the bus, going to college, day dreaming… until this guy appear right in front of me… he may not notice a day dreaming girl in front of him but then i was staring at him (coz i was mesmerize by his look) when the bus reach our college, i was reluctant to go down… still i went down anyway, hoping to catch another glimpse of him… but didnt….

So i attend class, like usual, still thinking of him, but after class, least i expected, when i was waiting for the bus, thing thing was vandalizing one of the poster stuck at the bus stop, having the urge to join her, i did some drawing on it too… Least i expected he appear again, right in the middle when i was vandalizing it…. he stares at me… i went all red…but my friends keep drawing on it, without resisting it, again i join in the fun…

When the bus reaches cyberia, i quickly sees where he stay, hoping that he’s staying at cresent, but he walks towards cyberia…

But then after the first time, there is the second time again, it was him sitting at the bus stop alone, with his glasses, with a cap and long hair, always carrying sketch books, and always see him at the bus stop…. many times i would meet up with him, but i never know his name or what he’s studying….

Then there was one time, i met him at the indo cafe, at first i dun recognize him from the side view, but my feeling or instinct tells me that, it was him, so after waiting for my friends to finish chatting, we finally proceed to the cashier, after paying, i nearly forgot to take a good look at him, but once i got out and wait for my friends, i turn my head and i saw him, without his glasses, he may look odd but still cute~~~then he suddenly quickly put on his glasses, once he did that, i turn red again, (coz i can confirm that my instinct is right….) he did look at me (or i guess) but then i quickly look away and join into my friends converstation, but did peek at him once a while…

Then again today i met him again, after such a long time, not able to see him upclose, i felt so happy upon seeing him… he was yet again sitting at the bus stop, and i din even realise he was there at first coz i was busy talking to my friends… but still i like to look at him whenever i got the chance, but turn away when he look at me (i guess) not long after i could fly above the cloud….

The bus came, and i went up, least i expected, i was standing right behind him…. or yet when the bus move, beside him… i could feel my heart beat so fast and grew all red. Lucky thing he dun read minds… plus i could even felt his body when the bus move or break… (floating) i was so nervous that i would make any mistake at that moment, but i didnt, i was busy cursing our lecturer with my friend… but then the bus have to stop, so i went down after him (of course la, i was just behind him) i was walking beside him..^^ but i prefer to walk behind him, so i could admire him even more…then we wait for another bus to come, least i expected, he stand beside me…(dunno how to explain the feeling) but not long after the bus came and seperated once the bus stop at our destination, which is cyberia….

hoping to see him again, of course at any chance to know his name….

No comments: