Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I miss about you

Have been weeks and weeks I haven been gaming. Why? Due to the assignments overload...6 subjects, 3 more weeks of submission. I have nearly reach the end of the tunnel, but the glimpse of lights is dim because I am tired and grouchy most of the time. Countless time of not enough sleep and improper meals everyday. Its a life of a student isn't it? We have a duty and responsibility to be what we are born to become.

Anyway here are the things I miss most during the game. Its my friends in there. Those who have been with me since the very beginning.


This is actually one of the events where they (the moderators of the game) gives us free fireworks or random fireworks drops from the monsters that we kill.


More fireworks by Chelli and DrowArchon is actually our plvler. He is nice but sometimes annoying as he likes to order me around.This is actually a wind type fireworks. If I am not mistaken there is 4 different types of fireworks they given us.

Ah! I just remembered, that event was specially held for the 4th of july, as it was the independent day for US.This is the Love Fireworks. Its meant for couples in love in the game <3... onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfpWWHPKTsRFPxM5WrZHZiC1aDVIr3FWq4gXeR1TT6-vzccmoDUj6KG7doEG1g1LnJpoSrNaeap5rPsQ6wcxGApTa4NfzEW4jIf4E5o_IOwkxPD7bWl7N3ahuNJhDS9udEiDe6UYPyjCE/s1600-h/flyff00146.jpg">This was the latest picture i took with her. With my kimono which was bought by Asch, my lovely in game hubby which stopped playing already and went to perfect world instead.

I hope to finish my work in time to go back in >.<''

No comments: