Saturday, April 25, 2009

I wanna do something else !

Ever wonder your life is always the same... And you wanna try something more? There is something i wanna try.. getting drunk! XD like so....



HAHAHAHHA well cause i just realise, everyday my life, is go to class, finish up my assignments, gaming, eat, sleep and also craps with my friends....

Anyway there was things happen in game of course. Somehow my life just stuck in the game :S no idea why... I can stay up late just because of it. Also I went CW meaning, hitting up clockworks, the big super hp monster in our server. Although its only level 80 but it took us 40 mins to kill it... Here are some screenies of my first try XD



Also... i died.. cause my partner didnt tell me anything about the stupid hit 20k lasers beam... =.=''




And i got bored again in the arena, and i saw this ugly giant aibatt and i start hitting it before i realise its my friend chibiskieth XD



Second time cw.... somehow i was addicted to it, but before i realise i have to buy the refreshers holds and also activation which is quite costly.



I got myself a new pet :3... a griffin and also i change my clothe set too XD ....

Spend around 125 mil X.x'''




Oh rite, my new favourite boy.. from now on, i shall screenies each favourite boy i have in the game XD...

Till laters XD

No comments: